Friday, July 5, 2013

4 years since end of treatment!!!!!





It’s really fun being alive right now.

Four years since the end of treatment!!

This is such a wonderful summer! Farm work and driving the tractor!!!!; visits with Jimmy; Matt in Colorado; delicious farm food – watermelon, tomatoes, onions, peppers, chard, garlic, carrots, kohlrabi, blackberries, strawberries, basil, ambrosia melons, squash, beets, herbs, and chickens; swimming every day; picking peaches and plums and pluots at an orchard down the road; coffee at 5:30 a.m. on my porch glider, beautiful Davis morning air; my porch garden with tomatoes and basil and lots of jalapenos; good library books; evening bike rides; my delightful farm friends and community.

I remain very, very grateful.

xoxoxo

3 comments:

Magali said...

Hi! I'm so glad to hear all these wonderful news! Love from France, Magali and Fred

Lori Kittelberg said...

Fantastic that you have now passed four years! The farm sounds lovely. Have a beautiful summer.

James L Reid said...

It seems like my visit was so much longer ago! I love you, momma.